It’s N O V E M B E R! This has been the longest, shortest year in my 38 of them.
This month’s Daily Scripture Guide is a list of scripture that have genuinely impacted me in 2020. Why not wait for December to share this? I’m not totally sure! That’s just what the Holy Spirit directed when I asked for this month’s theme.
My hope is not that you’ll experience what I experienced, but that through the Holy Spirit you’ll have your own revelation of who Jesus is through them.
My hope is that as we enter a season of expectation that you’ll hand all of your expectations to God.
My prayer is that you’ll focus even more on His love for you as we head into all that November and December bring.
My prayer is that through these verses your value on time with your Good Father will continue to outweigh all else.
I just love you guys!!
PRESS AND HOLD OR RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE IMAGE
Just in case, here’s a plain text version for you!
1. Isaiah 50:4 I have been given Words to sustain others
2. Jeremiah 31:33 He has written His law of love and healing on our hearts
3. Psalm 34:1-5 His praise is ever on my lips!
4. Song of Songs 2:15 Get rid of what hinders His love from growing, He’ll help
5. John 3:17-18 Jesus didn’t come to condemn but to save those who believe
6. John 5:34 Jesus didn’t care about human validation
7. John 6:29 My job is to BELIEVE Jesus
8. John 8:11 It’s the lifting of condemnation by Jesus that allows us to live free
9. John 11:25-26 Whoever believes has life, do you believe it?
10. John 11:40 Jesus said if we believe we’ll see God’s glory
11. John 12:44-48 when see and know Jesus, we see and know God
12. Acts 4:13 Being with Jesus gives me all the knowledge I need
13. Acts 4:19-20 I’m not here to say things that please people of the world
14. Romans 4:20 no unbelief made Abraham waver
15. Romans 6:14 Sin is no longer the boss of me, but grace
16. Romans 13:14 Immerse yourself in Jesus and don’t waste time on past self
17. Romans 15:1-2 embrace those who are less mature and help others to maturity
18. Romans 15:13 God fills us with joy and peace in belief
19. Galatians 2:20 I am alive to live through faith in Jesus!
20. Galatians 3:25-26 we are children of God through FAITH
21. Ephesians 2:13 I’ve been brought near to God in the new covenant of Jesus
22. Ephesians 3:20 according to the power at work in me!
23. Ephesians 4:29 Corrupting talk is anything that opposes Gods Truth
24. Philippians 2:3-4 set others after God, but before myself
25. Colossians 2:6-10 Instructions, particularly not to be taken captive by philosophies
26. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22 This is God’s will for you
27. 1 Timothy 4:11-16 Instructions
28. Hebrews 4:11 be determined to rest in what God has ALREADY DONE
29. Hebrews 6:1-2 Time to keep growing out of works into faith
30. Hebrews 9:15 Jesus, the mediator of our new covenant
31. 2 Peter 1:3-4 He’s ALREADY given us everything we need to Thrive